- Physical Therapy
Pinnacle Medical Services
ENHANCE PHYSICAL FUNCTION WITH PHYSICAL THERAPY
When you need to properly heal, get physical therapy at Pinnacle Medical Group’s Therapy and Wellness Center. Our center specializes in caring, comprehensive physical therapy, and rehabilitation services for patients with medical disorders. Our team of credentialed physical therapists and physical therapist assistants evaluate and treat various diagnoses to improve and enhance function. Their advanced training ensures proper evaluation and quality of treatment customized to each patient’s specific needs.
Custom physical therapy programs
Pinnacle’s physical therapists work closely with your primary care provider or medical specialists. Your physical therapy program is based on our integrated team-approach to quality medical care, designed to restore mobility, reduce pain, and increase fitness levels. Diagnoses that can be effectively treated with physical therapy include:
- Arthritis Recover full functionality with therapies that utilize exercise, strength training, hot and cold packs, electrical stimulation, and massage.
- Osteoporosis Our rehabilitation center offers therapy for patients after Orthopedic surgery, including joint replacement and amputation.
- Joint & Soft Tissue injury. Orthopedic therapy is for patients with acute conditions, such as sports injuries that result in damage to muscles, bones, ligaments, and tendons.
- Gait & Balance disorders. We treat older patients with age-related conditions and diseases such as arthritis, osteoporosis, Alzheimer's disease, cancer, incontinence, and balance disorders.
- Fractures & Dislocations. Our specialized programs are designed to treat patients with neurological disorders and diseases, such as brain and spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis, stroke, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases, Lou Gehrig’s disease, and cerebral palsy.
- Neck & Back Pain. Cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation programs These programs are tailored to patients with disorders following heart attacks, coronary bypass and other cardiac surgeries, pulmonary fibrosis, obstructive diseases, and other related conditions.
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Tendon & Ligament injuries
- Sports related injuries
- Motor Vehicle & Work related injuries
- Neurologic Disorders
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday ~ 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
4110 Manatee Ave West
Bradenton, FL 34205 (map)
P: (941) 748-8383
F: (941) 748-8484