Pinnacle Medical Services
CLINICAL IMAGING SERVICES FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Pinnacle Medical Group’s Diagnostic Center, accredited by the American College of Radiology, offers clinical diagnostic tests and services with cost effectiveness in mind. Whether you get blood drawn at our full-service laboratory or an MRI or CT scan, our specially trained and experienced diagnostic, radiologic, and laboratory technicians strive to provide you and your family with a first-rate experience.
It’s our unique blend of skill, technology, and personalized attention that assures quality care that’s conveniently provided at our medical center in Bradenton.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). An MRI provides the most advanced imaging results used to diagnose a variety of diseases and conditions.
- X-ray (Digital). X-ray imaging is used to diagnose orthopaedic and other abnormalities.
- Computed Tomography (CT) scan. A CT scan is a medical test used to diagnose conditions related to the entire body.
- Ultrasound. An ultrasound uses high-frequency sound waves to create images of organs and systems within the body.
- Nuclear Medicine. A scan that shows how organs and tissues are working in the body.
- Bone Densitometry. A BMD measures bone health and can detect osteoporosis.
- Echocardiography. An echocardiogram is an ultrasound of the heart and is used to diagnose heart conditions, such as coronary artery disease.
- Stress Testing. Stress testing is used to measure the effect of exercise on your heart.
CT Screenings for Early Detection of Lung Cancer - If you meet the guidelines provided by the American Lung Association a low dose CT screening could be right for you. Click here for more information or contact your physician.
Imaging Services location
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday ~ 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
315 75th Street West
Bradenton, FL 34209 (map)
P: (941) 761-8828
F: (941) 761-9527
Imaging Center History Forms