Pinnacle Medical Services
CLINICAL IMAGING SERVICES FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Pinnacle Medical Group’s Diagnostic Center is accredited by the American College of Radiology and offers a convenient, cost-effective option for your family's diagnostic testing needs. Whether you get blood drawn at our full-service laboratory or an MRI or CT scan, our specially trained and experienced diagnostic, radiologic, and laboratory technicians strive to provide you and your family with a first-rate experience.
We currently offer the following services:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). MRI uses a high-powered magnet and radio waves to create accurate and detailed images.
- X-ray (Digital). X-Ray is a high-energy form of electromagnetic waves that helps physicians visualize bones, soft tissues, and some of your organs.
- Computed Tomography (CT) scan. One of the most commonly used tools to examine the brain, chest, abdomen, and pelvis, CT scans help diagnose a range of by taking thin ‘slices’ (images) of your insides.
- Ultrasound. An ultrasound uses high-frequency sound waves to create images of organs and systems within the body.
- Bone Densitometry. Effective in the diagnosis of osteoporosis, a bone density screening determines the approximate strength of a patient's bones through the amount of calcium in a specific region of the bones.
- Blood draw or venipuncture
Imaging Services location
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
315 75th Street West
Bradenton, FL 34209 (map)
P: (941) 761-8828
F: (941) 761-9527
Imaging Center History Forms