Pinnacle Medical Services
CLINICAL IMAGING SERVICES FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Pinnacle Medical Group’s Diagnostic Center is accredited by the American College of Radiology and offers a convenient, cost-effective option for your family's diagnostic testing needs. Whether you get blood drawn at our full-service laboratory or an MRI or CT scan, our specially trained and experienced diagnostic, radiologic, and laboratory technicians strive to provide you and your family with a first-rate experience.
We currently offer the following services:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). MRI uses a high-powered magnet and radio waves to create accurate and detailed images.
- X-ray (Digital). X-Ray is a high-energy form of electromagnetic waves that helps physicians visualize bones, soft tissues, and some of your organs.
- Computed Tomography (CT) scan. One of the most commonly used tools to examine the brain, chest, abdomen, and pelvis, CT scans help diagnose a range of by taking thin ‘slices’ (images) of your insides.
- Ultrasound. An ultrasound uses high-frequency sound waves to create images of organs and systems within the body.
- Bone Densitometry. Effective in the diagnosis of osteoporosis, a bone density screening determines the approximate strength of a patient's bones through the amount of calcium in a specific region of the bones.
- DaTscan - DaTscan is an imaging technology that uses small amounts of a radioactive drug to help determine how much dopamine is available in a person's brain. This will assist in the evaluation of suspected Parkinson syndromes.
- Stess Test - A stress test is used to make sure the heart muscles are able to get enough blood when the heart rate and workload are increased. To do this, your heat needs to be looked at during a period of rest and then again duuring a period of increased activity. A chemical stress test uses chemical agents injected into the body through a vein. These chemicals make the heart function as if it were under stress.
- Echocardiogram - An echocardiogram uses sound waves called ultrasound to look at the size, shape and motion of the heart.
Imaging Services location
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
315 75th Street West
Bradenton, FL 34209 (map)
P: (941) 761-8828
F: (941) 761-9527
Imaging Center History Forms